Much of the social media, SEO and marketing writing that I have done has been under ‘ghost writing’ contracts, where the authorship of the writing I produce is passed to the client. This means that I cannot link to it or claim it as my own. You can rest assured that if you hire me under those same circumstances, my discretion is assured.
However, the links below show some of my other social media writing elsewhere, where I have maintained ownership of the work. You can also see examples of my writing on other subjects at my main freelance writing website.
- “Email marketing: what to test for success” for LCN, April 2015
- “Why your site needs multiple, tailored landing pages” for LCN, April 2015
- “SEO Copywriting: The Most Common Myths” for LCN, March, 2015
- “10 Essential Tips for Effective Content Marketing” for LCN, March 2015
- “You should be watching these 5 disabled vloggers on YouTube” for The Daily Dot, March 2015
- “A step-by-step guide to conducting a content audit” for LCN, March 2015
- “Beginner’s guide to rich snippets and schema markup” for LCN, March 2015
- “4 free tools to make keyword research a breeze” for LCN, February 2015
- “How apps are changing the face of accessibility” for The Daily Dot, February 2015
- “Migrating WordPress to a new host or domain in 11 simple steps” for LCN, February 2015
- “Vary your content marketing mix to supercharge success” for LCN, January 2015
- “5 free web-browser plugins to streamline SEO” for LCN, January 2015
- “SEO essentials checklist: 23 steps to an optimised website” for LCN, December 2014
- “Why you should always use a professional email address” for LCN, December 2014
- “How to Find, Contact and Engage Industry Influencers on Social Media” for LCN.com, November 2014
- “I’m on #SamaritansRadar and I wish someone had asked me first” on The Daily Dot, November 2014
- “A beginner’s guide to Twitter ads” for LCN, November 2014
- “What to do if Google detects malware on your website” for LCN, November 2014
- “8 WordPress Plugins to Streamline your Content and Simplify your Workflow” for LCN.com, November 2014
- “Get Maximum Social Exposure for your Real-Life Event” for LCN.com, October 2014
- “Why Every Blog Should Have a Content Calendar” for LCN.com, October 2014
- “Explaining Facebook’s 20% Text Rule” for LCN.com. October 2014
- “Essential Smartphone Apps for Disabled People” for Blue Badge Company, September 2014
- “The Beginner’s Guide to Landing Page Optimisation” for LCN.com, September 2014
- “How to Optimise a Facebook Business Page for Graph Search” for LCN.com, September 2014
- “A Beginner’s Guide to YouTube Analytics” for LCN.com, September 2014
- “Top 10 Email Marketing Tips” for LCN.com, September 2014
- “How to Create a Secure Password: Beat Heartbleed and Hackers in Four Easy Steps” at Constant Content, April 2014
- “Social Media Marketing for Small Business Success” at Constant Content, December 2012
- “The Ultimate 14-Part Guide to Getting More YouTube Views” at Constant Content, August 2012
- “The Top 10 Confidence Issues Faced by Internet Marketers” at Constant Content, August 2012
- “Exact Match Domains – How Important Are They for SEO?” at Constant Content, April 2012
- “The Shy Person’s Guide to Marketing” at Constant Content, April 2012
- “Harness The Power Of Pinterest To Attract Visitors And Backlinks To Your Site” at SEO Expert For You. Also syndicated to Dig IT Mate; Triangle Local Search Solutions; Thoughts from Down Under; and Local Web Tips, March 2012, to SEO Resources; SEO Tips for Page 1 Rankings, April 2012 and to Jeff Wendland Money Making Buzz, and Trend Authority, May 2012
- “Easy SEO for YouTube Videos” at Constant Content, March 2012
- “If Your Teen Is on Facebook, You Should Be Too” at Constant Content, March 2012
- “Optimize Pinterest’s Potential for Search Engine Success” at Constant Content, March 2012
- “Planning Your Wedding with Pinterest” at Constant Content, March 2012.
“Pinterest for Photographers: The Skilful Self-Promotion Tool“at Constant Content, March 2012 (sold)
- “Promote Your Brand With a Pinterest Contest” at Constant Content, March 2012.
- “Facebook Fundamentals: How to Promote Your Business and Get ‘Liked’ on Facebook” at Constant Content, February 2012.
- “Facebook Hacks to Make Your Business Page Pop” at Constant Content, February 2012.
- “How to Post Automatic Updates to Facebook” at Constant Content, February 2012.
- “Find Your Next Job with LinkedIn” at Constant Content, February 2012.
- “5 Ways to be Thoroughly Annoying on Twitter” at Constant Content, February 2012
“Is it Worth Getting “Nofollow” Backlinks to Your Niche site“at Constant Content, February 2012 (sold) “Cloud Hosting Versus Dedicated Hosting for Online Businesses“at Constant Content, January 2012 (sold)
(Photo Credit: Alice McGregor)