Much of the social media, SEO and marketing writing that I have done has been under ‘ghost writing’ contracts, where the authorship of the writing I produce is passed to the client. This means that I cannot link to it or claim it as my own. You can rest assured that if you hire me under those same circumstances, my discretion is assured.
However, the links below show some of my other social media writing elsewhere, where I have maintained ownership of the work. You can also see examples of my writing on other subjects at my main freelance writing website.
- “The Ultimate 14-Part Guide to Getting More YouTube Views” at Constant Content, August 2012
- “The Top 10 Confidence Issues Faced by Internet Marketers” at Constant Content, August 2012
- “Exact Match Domains – How Important Are They for SEO?” at Constant Content, April 2012
- “The Shy Person’s Guide to Marketing” at Constant Content, April 2012
- “Harness The Power Of Pinterest To Attract Visitors And Backlinks To Your Site” at SEO Expert For You. Also syndicated to Dig IT Mate; Triangle Local Search Solutions; Thoughts from Down Under; and Local Web Tips, March 2012, to SEO Resources; SEO Tips for Page 1 Rankings, April 2012 and to Jeff Wendland Money Making Buzz, and Trend Authority, May 2012
- “Easy SEO for YouTube Videos” at Constant Content, March 2012
- “If Your Teen Is on Facebook, You Should Be Too” at Constant Content, March 2012
- “Optimize Pinterest’s Potential for Search Engine Success” at Constant Content, March 2012
- “Planning Your Wedding with Pinterest” at Constant Content, March 2012.
“Pinterest for Photographers: The Skilful Self-Promotion Tool“at Constant Content, March 2012 (sold)
- “Promote Your Brand With a Pinterest Contest” at Constant Content, March 2012.
- “Facebook Fundamentals: How to Promote Your Business and Get ‘Liked’ on Facebook” at Constant Content, February 2012.
- “Facebook Hacks to Make Your Business Page Pop” at Constant Content, February 2012.
- “How to Post Automatic Updates to Facebook” at Constant Content, February 2012.
- “Find Your Next Job with LinkedIn” at Constant Content, February 2012.
- “5 Ways to be Thoroughly Annoying on Twitter” at Constant Content, February 2012
“Is it Worth Getting “Nofollow” Backlinks to Your Niche site“at Constant Content, February 2012 (sold) “Cloud Hosting Versus Dedicated Hosting for Online Businesses“at Constant Content, January 2012 (sold)
(Photo Credit: Alice McGregor)